Friday, April 26, 2024

Scavenger Hunt- Wason

(1) Something with laces: My friend’s shoes while she lays out on McKeldin Mall

(2) A photo looking straight down: Walking as the sun was rising

(3) Something geometric: The ceiling lights in the Clarice library 


(4) Something I use daily: My favorite book, the AP Style book, and my laptop

(5) Something edible: Cotton candy flavored popcorn from the farmers market 

(6) Something red: Some red items on my dorm floor

(7) Something shot from above my head: The part of my wall where the brick meets the ceiling 

(8) Something blue: Some of my blue items 

(9) Something that shows movement: A red flag on one of the Maryland Day tents at McKeldin Mall

(10) Something reflective: My roommate’s mirror

(11) Something fuzzy: Dandelions outside of Knight Hall 

(12) Something cool from today: A girl sitting outside, drawing





No comments:

Post a Comment