Friday, April 26, 2024

Assignment #13, Isaacson

Photo #1: Something that shows my age, all my different perfumes.

Photo #2: Something that shows my age, my posters and photos.

Photo #3: Something that shows my age, my water gun, my Tennessee ball and my cowboy boot.

Photo #4: Something fuzzy, the blankets and pillow on my bed. 

Photo #5: Something reflective, my sunflower nightlight reflecting in my mirror. 

Photo #6: Something with laces, my two favorite pairs of shoes. 

Photo #7: A photo that shows motion, my friend Julia McGarvey spinning on a chair.

Photo #8: Close up view, a lightbulb at Vigilante Coffee. 

Photo #9: Something blue, my friend Julia McGarvey wearing a blue long sleeve standing next to my friend Sarah Martin. 


Photo #10: A photo looking straight down, my shoes.

Photo #11: A letter or a number, my friend Layna Teitlebaum's 7 tattoo.

Photo #12: Lanterns hanging at the restaurant Blue Agave in Baltimore. 

Photo #13: Campus at sunset near Tydings Hall. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment