Friday, April 26, 2024

Scavenger Hunt, Schmidt

 

Something blue: Blue light emergency system
Something organic in shape: A fire hydrant outside the Atlantic building
Something fuzzy: A squirrel 
Something smooth: The leaves on this tree are super soft and smooth
Something that gives away my age: License plate of a car
Something with laces: My favorite pair of running shoes
Something reflective: The glass on the Jones-Hill House practice facility
Something edible: Favorite thing to much on
Something geometric in shape: A sign outside the football stadium
Something red: A parked car
A photo taken from below my knees: A flower bush outside the Cambridge Community Center
A photo taken from above my head: College park scholars banner outside Chestertown Hall
A close up view: Flowers outside the Atlantic building
Something I use everyday: My bike outside my dorm
A photo that shows motion: Student bikes behind a car to get to class
A letter/number in an ordinary object: Parking lot sign outside La Plata
A photo looking straight down: My shadow on the ground
A photo looking straight up: Centerville Hall
Just a cool photo: Antique phone outside Cambridge Hall




No comments:

Post a Comment