Friday, April 26, 2024

Assignment #13, Leber

 


 The red reflective wall that says "Elevators" at the Quantum Cafe. (Something Reflective)

                     Emma's shoe laces. (Something with laces)

 My roommate's decoration she has next to her bed. (Something fuzzy)

 Looking up at Cumberland Hall. (Taken looking up)

Plant outside the Quantum Cafe. (Close of View) 

 Fresh bagels at the Quantum Cafe. (Something edible)

Car in the parking lot behind the Yahentamitsi Dining Hall. (Something Blue)


Student scootering on campus. (Motion)


My iPhone. (Something I use everyday)


The windows of the Physical Sciences Building. (Geometric Photo)


The Recycling bin in the Physical Sciences Building. (A letter in an ordinary object)


My joggers and Ugg slippers. (Taken below from below my knees)


Chair at the Physical Sciences Building. (Something smooth)


Leaf on a tree outside my dorm. (Just a cool photo of anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment