Friday, April 26, 2024

Assignment #13, Legaspi

Photo #1: Something blue

Photo #2: Something organic in shape, close up view, something red

Photo #3: Something reflective

Photo #4: A cool photo, a photo taken above my head

Photo #5: A photo looking straight up

Photo #6: A photo taken from below my knees

(
Photo #7: Something edible (sorry)

Photo #8: Something geometric in shape, letter or number in everyday object

Photo #9: Something fuzzy

Photo #10: A photo that shows motion

Photo #11: Something with laces, a photo looking straight down (My Onitsuka Tigers)

Photo #12: Something I use everyday, a photo taken below my knees (My stratocaster)

Photo #13: A photo that shows my age (My Halo action figures)

Photo #14: A photo that shows my age, a cool photo of anything (My Master Chief action figure)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment