Friday, April 26, 2024

Assignment #13, Gauntt

 

A small plane flies over campus. (Taken looking up.)

Cows on the campus farm lounge around. (Organic in shape, edible.)

Millie, a horse on campus, stands in her stable. (Something red.)

Bark peels away from a tree. (Macro.) 

My totally not beaten up Reeboks. (Something that has laces.) 

SECU stadium looms over Johnson-Wittle hall and Yahentamitsi. (Cool.) 

The stairwell of Regents Garage seen from the top floor. (Taken looking down.) 

Students walk back from Yahentamitsi dining hall on campus. (Shows motion.)

A row of hedges near Regents Drive. (Taken above my head.) 

A "Diamondback" bike. (Letters on an object.)

A dandelion by the campus farm. (Fuzzy, taken below my knees.)

The windows of the Physical Sciences Complex looking down on a courtyard. (Reflective, geometric.)

An emergency blue light attached to the wall of the Physical Sciences Complex. (Something blue). 

My Xbox sits on a table in my room. (Something that gives away my age, use everyday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment