Friday, March 15, 2019

Photo Assignment #6, Sopher

Zeus and Diamond look at each other with curiosity in the courtyard at Terrapin Row. Most of the dogs at Terrapin Row go out to play at least once a day.

The stairs leading out of the Washington Quad are in shadow during the late afternoon. When I walk home from the Armory, I like to take the shortcut through the quad.

A glass is set up for a still life drawing in the Art-Sociology building. ARTH389 is a three hour class that meets once a week.


It took three tries for me to get the glass onto the picture plane for my drawing class because the light kept moving.

A stone piece outside of the chapel lists events from 2001-2001 at Maryland. I walk past it often and the trees above looked interesting in the reflection.

I take Dash for walks around campus, and Wednesday, March 13 was a beautiful day for a walk around the mall.



I take Dash outside for at least an hour each day, but sometimes he is not in the mood to play.

The chapel stands out in the muted sky on Wednesday, March 13. 

The Reckord Armory on campus is quiet on a sunny Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment