Friday, March 15, 2019

Photo Assignment #5, Romano

The doors to the Undergraduate Student Legal Aid Office in the South Campus Dining Hall on Thursday, March 8, 2019. The office closes at 5 p.m. on weekdays, but the lights in the hallway remain on 24/7.

The stairwell leading down to the basement of my house on Thursday, March 8, 2019. A plastic covering on the carpet adds some traction, and a small light on the third-to-last step helps illuminate the treacherous path.
Books, scissors and Chia seeds rest atop a bookshelf in the living room of my house on Thursday, March 8, 2019. The house is shared among six students, and things tend to pile up in the common area.


One of the burners on the stove in my house on Thursday, March 8, 2019. I tend to clean up my own messes, but my housemates (who use the stove more than me) don’t always follow my example.

No comments:

Post a Comment