Friday, March 15, 2019

Photo Assignment #6, Nebbia

In a day of the life of Erin Nebbia, I typically start my day at work walking into Judiciary Square to meet up with the attorneys who are working on cases. I work as a private investigator for the Criminal Defense & Prisoner Advocacy Clinic at Georgetown University Law Center.

On March 11, 2019, the majority of my morning and early afternoon was spent in the Medicaid office of the District of Columbia in search of records for one of our criminal defense clients. Visitors spent an average of two hours waiting to be called in this particular office. 

As an investigator, a lot of my job is searching for records on clients along with any other evidence or background information. My partner, Alexis Spencer-Anderson, is pictured above as we waited for records from Pre-Trial Services in the District of Columbia Vital Records Department

My last stop of the day was to search for family background records at the Department of the Housing Authority. Throughout Judiciary Square, the District of Columbia's flag waves proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment