Thursday, February 22, 2024

Photo Assignment #4, Bravo

 6 dynamic lighting photos of objects, people, and different settings

This is Douglas the Penguin, the lighting is coming from LED light bulbs that are bright.

This is the wheel of my car, the dynamic lighting is coming from the sunset that is shining through the passenger side of the window..

This is my niece, Mabel, the dynamic lighting is the light coming from outside into the window and is reflecting off the walls.


This is my dad, the lighting in this photo is a lamp post.

These are the red chairs located in Knight Hall, the lighting is coming from the sunlight that is shining through the windows.

This is my bed, the lighting is from the sunrise and it was shining through my window giving the shadow of my blinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment