Friday, February 16, 2024

Photo Assignment #3, Woodley

 For this assignment, I decided to photograph one of the student study sessions on the sixth floor of the McKeldin Library on campus. I captured photos of four Computer Science students and another student working on homework. 

Detail #1: In this detail photo, I captured a picture of one of the Computer Science Students named Shreyaj taking notes for a coding class.

Detail #2: In this detail photo, I captured a picture of another Computer Science Student named Iman. She was doing research for one of her web page creation assignments.


Medium #1: In this medium photo, I captured a picture of Shreyaj and Anthony reviewing for their upcoming HTML assignment.

Medium #2: In this medium photo, I captured a picture of Iman, Saurav, and Shreyaj feeling really happy about upcoming Computer Science internship opportunities.

Overall #1: In this overall photo, I captured a picture of the study room from the back of the room, and one person working on homework. I did not catch her name, she just seemed very peaceful.

Overall #2: In this overall photo, I captured all of the students in the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment