Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Photo Assignment #6-Jackson

These are photos from my weekend and the beginning of the week at school! 


Before I went into my last JOUR class on Thursday evening I stopped by the Knight Hall garden again and took photos of some flowers.
I work as a model, and I had a fashion show on Saturday so I asked one of my friends if I could take a few photos of her before she went on the runway.
I have math in Kerwin Hall and I love the columns that attach to the building so I caught some students walking through them right before class. 
Everyday I sit in my roommates room and we talk about our days and what we're going to have for dinner. So I took a photo of what I could see from sitting at her desk chair, I thought this angle of her doing a reading assignment would be cool to capture, 
This is another shot from my stop at the Knight Hall garden. I thought this flower was so unique and it was also surrounded by plants that close up when you touch them. 
This is a tree on campus that I always pass on my walk home after government, so I captured it on Friday. 









No comments:

Post a Comment