Friday, October 8, 2021

Photo Assignment #5, Marszalek

 

   I took this photo of raindrops on a spiderweb on a bush outside of Annapolis Hall. I positioned my camera under the web and pointed it slightly upward in order to achieve this low perspective.

This photo is of the tunnel near Chapel Field. I laid down so that my camera was level with the ground.


This is a panorama of Chapel Field. I walked to where the field meets the street in order to capture the whole view of the field as well as the beautiful sky behind the chapel.


This photo is of a tree along Regents Drive. I rested my camera on one of the branches and pointed it up to get this view of the higher branches.

This photo is of Harford Hall, and I achieved this low angle by going below the staircase and behind the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment