Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Photo Assignment #3 - Jackson

These photos wee taken at a UMD volleyball game. These photos exhibit, wide, mid, and short angles.



This is a closeup of the volleyballs in the ball basket.

This is a wide range shot of the entire game while the teams were on a timeout.

I love this image of the team with their backs turned and you can see all f their jerseys as they watch their teammates play. 

this is close shot of a band drum. I liked out involved the band was during the game.

The band seemed to lead the UMD fan sections, so I captured them during a UMD serve, where they twinkle their fingers in silence.
I sat on the sidelines for this image to capture a mid range image of the UMD team in action.


I loved the last image because this little girl would ask for a high five from the players when they were near the rope on the bench. She seemed to idolize them so I tried to capture her infatuation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment