Friday, October 8, 2021

Photo Assignment #5, Thompson

 






This is McKeldin Mall from the bottom of the fountain in the center of campus.

This is the hallway outside my dorm, which I took on a whim on my way home from taking the other pictures. 

This picture was taken from Anne Arundel lawn behind McKeldin library. I thought it was cool how the buildings kind of framed the Chapel in the distance.

I had wanted to take a picture like this but with the leaves in fall colors, but unfortunately they were not cooperating. I liked this picture because the trees formed an almost perfect circle where you could glimpse the sky.

Steps outside Queen Anne's dorm, taken from the ground.

This jack-o-lantern was sitting on a wall outside my dorm. Since it was taller than me while up there, I wanted to take a picture from my perspective of it, where the pumpkin looked like it was lording over me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment