Friday, September 17, 2021

Photo Assignment #2, Solomon


In this assignment I wanted to capture my mom doing what she loves, like her hobbies and jobs in different angles, perspectives, and different lights. 





Cecilia Solomon values her family and loves taking care of her granddaughter, so I wanted a photo capturing her gentle care.



Cecilia Solomon has been sewing since her childhood and I wanted to capture a scene with he partaking in her hobby.



Cecilia Solomon playing with her granddaughter. I wanted to capture a view of the playground and subject as they played with more in the foreground and the background. This makes babysitting seem like less her job and more like a passion.

I captured this view of my mom so both her face and the granddaughter's face would show in more natural light, while also showcasing their relationship. 



This photo's angle and lighting were taken into account so my mom seems proud in nature, which is such an important part of her life even after moving from her home country.

No comments:

Post a Comment