Friday, September 17, 2021

Photo Assignment #2 - Nicolas Rousselot


 Me, living in the 21st century
These three pictures consist of me going about my day-to-day life. The first picture is one of a couple dozen I took while driving to school. I caught myself daydreaming while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

The second picture is of me surrounded by my favorite paintings. These pieces are very expensive on canvas but the posters don't cost much, that is my alternative. The two on the right side of the picture are by Wassily Kandinsky and were made in the early 20th century. The small poster above me is by Joan Miro, who is a contemporary of Kandinsky. I was reading a text for a class about politics. 

The third picture is of me sitting in nature. While this angle isn't usually great I like how the trees in the background blend in with my button-up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment