Thursday, April 9, 2020

Photo Assignment #8-Woolfson

This is a self-portrait I took featuring my own twin-lens reflex camera. The camera is not currently usable so I set up my iPhone on a tripod and put it on a self-timer to take this picture. 

This photo is a look at the barren landscape that once was a busy street in Short Hills, NJ. Taken on Sunday, April 5, 2020. 

Enzo's Trattoria, a pizza place in Short Hills, NJ is only open for curbside pickup due to the coronavirus. Taken on Sunday, April 5, 2020, at 514 Millburn Avenue.
Three businesses in a row have shut down on Millburn Avenue. Taken on Sunday, April 5, 2020, in Short Hills, NJ.


I took this self-portrait in a large reflective tarp outside of a store on Millburn Avenue in Short Hills, NJ on Sunday, April 5, 2020.

A cashier at Enzos Trattoria hands food to customers sitting in their car at 514 Millburn Avenue, Short Hills, NJ 07078 on Sunday, April 5, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment