Friday, April 10, 2020

Assignment #8, Levinson


My reflection in the music rack of my piano on the morning of Friday, April 10, 2020. I decided to revisit my old lesson books and get back into the piano now that I have the time to do so during quarantine. 

 N. Church Street in Moorestown, New Jersey, usually filled with cars, sits empty on Thursday, April 8, 2020. Moorestown is already a quiet community, but the lack of traffic on this road was still surprising. 

Maggie (left) and Goldie chase each other at Memorial Field in Moorestown, New Jersey, on April 8, 2020. Maggie's owner, Barbara, was ecstatic to see her Basset Hound running for once. 

The Memorial Field crew takes a stroll through the park, while practicing social distancing, on Thursday, April 8, 2020. The group is infamous for challenging the town ordinance that requires all dogs to be leashed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment