Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Assignment #8 - Zegler


Some of my neighbors taking a walk around our block on Monday, April 6, 2020.


My dad returning home from work on April 6, 2020. He is a construction project manager in Manhattan. His current project is the expansion to the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City, which has recently been transformed into a field hospital. This means his job cannot be completely shut down and secured and he has to keep working through the pandemic.


Christmas lights lie tangled on the floor of my bedroom on April 4, 2020.


My sister, Rachel, learns new songs on her guitar on April 4, 2020. She has been focusing on learning new finger styles. 


One of my Vivian Maier inspired selfies. I almost fell down the stairs taking this. It was worth it. 


My other Vivian Maier inspired selfie, taken during the last minutes of light on April 6, 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment