Thursday, April 16, 2020

Assignment #9, Liu


White flowers blossom on a tree outside my house, Apr. 15, 2020, in Rockville, Maryland.

Pink flowers blossom on a tree outside my neighbor's house, Apr. 15, 2020, in Rockville, Maryland. The pink contrasts beautifully with the white flowers next door.

A pile of mulch bags sits in between a tree with white flowers and a tree with pink flowers, Apr. 15, 2020, in Rockville, Maryland. The mulch will soon be spread on the soil around the two houses.

A late sunset casts a red hue on the woods, Apr. 15, 2020, in Rockville, Maryland.

A squirrel soaks in the sunlight on my back porch, Apr. 16, 2020, in Rockville, Maryland.

A container of Zyrtec Allergy Tablets in my hand, Apr. 15, 2020. A must-have item for people with seasonal allergies like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment