Friday, February 11, 2022

Photo Assignment #2 Warwick

 

    I chose to take portraits of my roommate, Olivia, who is a spin instructor for RecWell. She just started this semester and she's very excited for it. She started spin during the pandemic, and her passion for it has only grown since then. I went to Olivia's Wednesday class at 8:30 and took photos of her before and after. I was sure to include the colored lights that are on during the class in order to make the photos more realistic to what it is like being in a spin class. I also included an image from below looking up in order to show the motion of her pedaling and a view of the whole bike. I tried to use different angles from this assignment, like the one from below, right in front, and from behind a spin bike.






No comments:

Post a Comment