Friday, March 15, 2024

Assignment #7, Renkey

 


After I went home for spring break, I decided to walk around my neighborhood to take photos. This is a chapel spire near my house.


Between classes, my friend Lauren and I laid out on McKeldin Mall to soak in the sun. This is a miniature dachshund a girl was walking on the mall.


Later in the day, I went shopping at a mall in Montgomery county. Outside, they had a wall of yellow flowers I thought was pretty.


Back in Frederick, I walked around the watershed to take photos. This is a photo I took of the winding road, leading into the forest.


My dad and I stopped in Takoma Park on the way back to Frederick to grab some food. I thought this yellow house was pretty, and the mom and her daughter biked by at the perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment