Friday, March 15, 2024

Assignment #7 // Conaty

Thursday with Joseph woohoo 


Photo 1: Laundry with Nina! 
this is not how I normally start my Thursdays, but Nina needed a little help with laundry yesterday.


Photo 2: South Campus Market 
Back on track now, me and Nina went here today because she needed temporary earbuds for the train ride home tomorrow (spring break!!!)


Photo 3: Chess Club outside McKeldin
Ok so after I asked perms to take picture of the club, eccentric chess president said "wait get my good side." me and Nina are on and off with the club, but they knew us and were happy we showed.


Photo 4: The Union
I spend maybe an hour or two a day at STAMP when I can. Food is great, there's always a few regulars down stairs playing pool, and practically every time me and Nina show up we make new friends.


Photo 5: Business as usual
Right around the end of my Thursdays, I have JOUR201 with the great Professor Weber. right before I walked into Knight Hall I had to snap a picture.


This post was brought to you by iPhone. yup.


No comments:

Post a Comment