Friday, November 5, 2021

Photo Assignment #9, Peo

    Fall is my favorite season, so I had a nice time walking around campus capturing images that felt like fall to me. When I think of fall, I usually think of warm colors and colder temperatures, so I tried to capture the sun in some of my images to show that even though it is sunny, it is still getting colder and the seasons are changing. 

I took this while walking along a path towards McKeldin Library. I like the way the sun shines through the trees but you can also see all the leaves on the ground.

I took this while driving home one night. The colors of the sunset were very warm but it was very cold and already felt dark outside because of all the buildings and trees around which I thought was an interesting contrast.

These are some of the only trees I've come across on campus that have drastically changed colors and thought this image screamed "fall".

By the psychology building, students were outside studying under these trees that have just started to change color.

This is on Route 1 looking at the university and the chapel. The way the sun shines through the trees and clouds is nice and you can see all the warm colors it gives off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment