Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Photo Assignment #9, Hang

For my assignment, I wanted to focus on things that speak "fall," but all I could find were just leaves and trees. Nonetheless, I had to work with what I had, but tried not going for similar images as I wanted each image to stand out in its own way. I assure that once others see this blog post, they won't be-leaf how nice and crisp these images look.

This picture of a dimly-lit desk with some trees outside was taken at STAMP.

This picture of a tree with a carved pumpkin next to it was taken on Halloween just a few blocks outside of the McKeldin Mall.

This photo of a tree and its leaves was taken at the bus stop in Gaithersburg.

This picture of a tree branch was also taken at the bus stop in Gaithersburg; I remember I took this during a dark afternoon, and it almost presents the leaves as being silhouettes.

Wet leaves on the corner of the parkway at the Gaithersburg bus stop, taken on a drizzly afternoon.

This set of leaves at the Gaithersburg bus stop was taken on a different, bright and sunny morning, providing just the right amount of saturation.


No comments:

Post a Comment