Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Whitfield- Assignment #7

 I am on my way to school at the University of Maryland, in College Park, where I commute from Laurel, Maryland on October 16th, 2024.


After parking my car at the Xfinity Center of the University of Maryland, College Park, I have to use my scooter to get to The Varsity House on campus. October 16th, 2024


As I arrive on campus into my locker room of The Varsity House at the University of Maryland, in College Park, Maryland, eating breakfast before I head for physical therapy on October 16th, 2024.


On my walk to rehab I have to travel through the SECU Football Stadium where the University of Maryland's football team play on. October 16th, 2024


I am in Gossett, in the campus of the University of Maryland, College Park, where I am warming up on a bike preparing for rehab with the trainers here at Maryland on October 16th, 2024.


In the building of Gossett, in the University of Maryland, College Park, I am sitting in my advisor's office waiting to talk to her about courses to take in the spring. October 16th, 2024


Here at the Kehoe Track & Field Complex, at the University of Maryland, College Park, I am getting ready to begin warming up on the track for practice on October 16th, 2024.


This is how the sky appears during my commute from College Park, Maryland, back to Laurel, Maryland on October 16th, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment