Thursday, November 2, 2023

Cindie's Kit


  For this assignment, I have chosen to purchase items best suited to food photography. After doing some research into the profession, I have found that the most valuable qualities for food-photography cameras are full frame shooting capabilities, low enough megapixels to accommodate website loading, focus peaking, and solid fps for continuous shooting.

Far-range lenses are not terribly useful to me, nor are long-term batteries. I would, however, like to spend a fair amount more on the camera stand. Something sturdy and stable will be necessary, as well as an attachment that would allow for downward-facing shots.

Carrying-wise, I will want something that can also store backgrounds and a large tripod. Travel is something to consider, so a suitcase-esc case would be convenient. Furthermore, I will be needing several low-capacity memory cards as I will be taking a great many pictures, however will also have the luxury of freely exchanging them and therefore avoid ruining large quantities of images.


 With these items in mind, I have assembled the below list:


Camera Bodies:


Camera Lenses:


Camera Tripod:


Camera Bag:


Memory Cards:


TOTAL: $13,548.14


No comments:

Post a Comment