Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Assignment #7 | Wallace




Tuesday, March 14, 2023

My in-bed breakfast of champions consists of yogurt I only tolerate because it's lemon-flavored, a glass of orange juice, my antidepressants and checking my inbox.

After completing an internship application, I take my stress walk at the Smithsonian Zoo which is at the foot of the hill I live on. I especially enjoy the underwater cave where you can sit and watch the California sea lions swim by.

After being ushered out of the zoo at closing, I jump on a nearly empty F6 Metrobus to get to campus and enjoy how quiet it is for once during rush hour.

My Tuesday nights this semester are consumed with my Radio and Podcast Reporting class where we're workshopping our first profile pieces for radio. The graduate students were the only ones who showed up for class this week.

After class gets out, I ride a Green Line Metrorail home and reflect on how tired and hungry I am. I prefer the train cars at the end because they're usually empty and let out right at my stop's escalators.


After a faster-than-usual commute home, my roommate Trinity Diaz and I settle in on the couch to close out the night by eating dinner and watching television. Tonight's pick was "The Mandalorian" and macaroni and cheese. 







No comments:

Post a Comment