Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Photo Assignment #13, Hang

These are some photos that I took during my JOUR370 Scavenger Hunt. I challenged myself to find things only within Knight Hall, and I honestly had fun doing this assignment as I got to move around to find the images I needed.

Something blue: An Ithaca Bombers mug (Mr. Jacobsen's).

Something red: A Washington Redskins (now Washington Football Team) jacket.

Something with laces: Someone's snazzy-looking shoes (and socks).

Something reflective: This water fountain spout outside Room 1101 of Knight Hall.

A macro photo or close-up view: These flowers (I don't know the exact name).

A photo looking straight up: An exterior corner of the Knight Hall building.

Something edible: A container of brownies (with a "Please Enjoy" note) found in a fridge at Knight Hall.

Something you use everyday: A mechanical pencil (Zebra DelGuard 0.5mm) along with this assignment's checklist.

A letter or number in an ordinary object: The number "12" on the back of one of the Mac computers in Room 1101 of Knight Hall. 

A photo taken from below your knees: A door with a wooden door stopper.

Something fuzzy: A scarf (plus a jacket) resting on a seat.

Just a cool photo of anything: My cap from Butler's Orchard in Germantown (at least someone said it was cool).


No comments:

Post a Comment