Friday, October 16, 2020

Assignment #6, Freedberg

 


This is a street outside the forest I took some pictures in before. It's a beautiful place and people often walk by the forest all the time.



Halloween is upon us! This family put up this adorable decoration outside their house, but it fell over. It's still very cute!


This is the forest I mentioned. I went for a walk in nature to clear my head and this scene struck me. 



We just got these weights to intensify our workout. They also make good photography subjects!



My mom's knees are not in the best shape, so she often uses this rolled-up yoga mat to ensure that her joints are still in good shape.



A bit of a spookier decoration. It looks super cool and I knew that I would have to take a picture of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment