Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Assignment #12, Rowley

Pond in College Park behind University View.
I tried to experiment catching the water with a slow shutter speed to get water flowing quickly in the pond.

Nature trail behind University View.
I tried to experiment with a slower shutter speed to catch the person frozen in time.

Nature trail behind University View.
I tried to experiment with a faster shutter speed catch as the water flowed through the pond.

Nature trail behind University View.
I tried to experiment with a slower shutter speed to catch the person frozen in time.


Nature trail behind University View.
I tried to experiment with a slower shutter speed to catch the people frozen in time.



Nature trail behind University View.
I tried to experiment with a slower shutter speed to catch the person frozen in time.




No comments:

Post a Comment